Here is my list of my favourite female villains. These are both from growing up and my current ones.
1. Cruella De Vil- One Hundred and One Dalmatians (1960) (101 Dalmatinere – En Sjarmør i Pels)
Voiced by Betty Lou Gerson/ Susanne Blakeslee (Norsk: Eli Anne Linnestad)
Yes she is my favourite both cartoon and live-action. She scared me when I was little and I have had several nightmares about her! And the fact that she wants to kill the roor puppies to make a coat just for her is cruel, selfish, mean, illegal and just evil.
2. Maleficent (Malefika) – Sleeping Beauty (1959) (Tornerose)
Voice by Elanor Audley (Norsk: Merete Moen)
She is also scary. She has dark magic, a raven (Diablo) and she can turn in to a freaking DRAGON! I have also had nightmares about her.
3. Ursula – The Little Mermaid (1989) (Den Lille Havfruen)
Voiced by Pat Carroll (Norsk: Anne Grethe Preus)
My god! When i was little I had to hide behind my pillow when she appeared, but I have never had a nightmare about her. Still she is pretty scary!
4. Evil Queen/ Queen Grimhilde (Den Onde Dronningen) – Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937) (Snehvit og de Syv Dverger)
Voiced by Lucille La Verne (Norsk: Eli Anne Linnestad)
I have had nightmares about her before, but what makes her scary is her transformation and just how she looks when she is transformed. That is pretty scary!
5. Mother Gothel – Tangled (2010) (To på Rømmen)
Voiced by Donna Murphy (Norsk: Hilde Lyrån)
She is just very selfish and is only “protecting” Rapunzel just so she can be young forever. She is just very bad.
6. Lady Tremaine (Den Onde Stemoren) – Cinderella (1950) (Askepott)
Voiced by Elanor Audley (Norsk:?)
She is evil, alright. She is the reason why many people would not want a stepmother! She is mean to Cinderella and only wants the best for her “own” daughters.
7. Yzma – The Emperor’s New Groove (2000) (Keiserens Nye Stil: Et Kongerike For En Lama)
Voiced by Eartha Kitt (Norsk: Gisken Armand)
She is actually just very funny! But she is also very selfish of course. I like her!
8. Zira – The Lion King II: Simba’s Pride (1998) (Løvenes Konge II: Simbas Stolthet)
Voiced by Suzanne Pleshette (Norsk: Unn Vibeke Hol)
She is evil, selfish but also caring for her children. But I think she is just crazy!
9. The Queen of Hearts (Hjerterdronningen) – Alice in Wonderland (1951) (Alice i Eventyrland)
Voiced by Verna Felton (Norsk. Susanne Fuhr)
This face = Creeeepy! But she is actually very funny, but she is also very selfish and likes to make fun of everyone for no reason as well as punishing people for the smallest little details (by saying “off with their heads!”)
10. Morgana – The Little Mermaid II: Return to the Sea (2000) (Den lille Havfruen II: Havets Hemmelighet)
Voiced by Pat Carroll (Norsk: Frøydis Armand)
I think she is pretty creepy, but not as much as her sister! She is very much like her.
Next I will do a list of my favourite leading ladies!