My list of the best kisses in Disney films. Some spolers of course (especially top 3), I have mentioned some in bigg letters. From now on, I will start with the lowest and end with the higest. Here we go:
10. Tarzan and jane – Tarzan (1999)
I think it’s so adorable the whole situation. it’s also their first kiss. I love the dreamy look Jane gets afterwards.
9. Eugene and Rapunzel – Tangled (2010)
The scene is very emotional and actually sad but SPOILERS! SPIOLERS!!! they finally kiss when Eugene wakes up after being heald by Rapunzel’s tears.
8. Lady and the Tramp – Lady and the Tramp (1955)
Aw, a classic! But it’s so romantic and adorable! I love the sparkles in lady’s eyes ❤
7. Phoebus and Esmeralda – The Hunchback of Notre Dame (1996)
This is a very sad moment for Quasi. He realizes that Esmeralda never can be his and he starts to cry. But I think it’s a sweet kiss, though I prefer SPOILERS!! SPOILERS!! their next kiss at the very end where Quasi binds them together after the battle and Frollo is dead.
6. Simba and Nala – The Lion King (1994)
People may think this is not a kiss, but this is how lions kiss! The whole sequence is very romantic and sweet. They also give eachother a hug at the end.
5. Aladdin and Jasmin – Aladdin (1992)
I love how the carpet just pushes Aladdin to kiss her right away, and they are both a bit shocked. But it continues to become a very beautiful long, first kiss!
4. Eric and Ariel – The Little Mermaid (1989)
SPOILERS!!!SPOILERS!!!! The very end of the Little Mermaid we see Eric and Ariel finally together and share a kiss on the beach which later fades to their wedding kiss.
3. Hercules and Megara – Hercules (1997) / John Smith and Pocahontas – Pocahontas (1995)
I love the kisses ecually as much. I think the John Smith/pocahontas kiss is more emotional and sad, because SPOILERS!!!!SPOILERS!!!! it’s their goodbye kiss. They are never going to see eachother again (it’s assumed that he will die when he reaches England). Meg and Herc are going to be together forever as mortals.
2. Prince Philip and Aurora – Sleeping Beauty (1959)
Another clasic, but it’s just so perfect. I love how she is green and turns normal. She then wakes up more beautiful and happy as ever!
1. The Beast/Adam and Belle – Beauty and the Beast (1991)
The ultimate kiss in my opinion! It’s such a storng and emotional scene, and I can never hold my tears back!
Tell me what you think and I would be happy if you shared your own list with me!